- Salary range – $40,000 – $45,000
Sacramento Children’s Museum seeks an entrepreneurial and energetic individual for the Development Coordinator position. The successful applicant will systemize and innovate ways to meet developmental goals, as well as propose, plan and execute as directed, appeals, visitor engagement opportunities, and member events to reach new audiences and engage existing annual supporters. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Development Coordinator is responsible for raising the awareness of the Museum, and the Museum’s need for support.
- Develop and lead a strong, diversified fundraising program through annual and long-term strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the museum’s leadership team
- Work to obtain corporate sponsors, grant funding and individual donors
- Maintain and manages the museum’s donor database for accuracy and clarity of information
- Run all reports from donor database and ensure all reports are timely, polished and professional
- Process all gifts including database entry and acknowledgments in a timely and professional manner
- Manage and promote museum individual membership program to include membership benefits, membership events
- Write, implement and manage all fundraising-related communication including, but not limited to, grants, annual appeal, annual report and membership appeal/renewal mailings and e-mails
- Develop and implement ways to increase giving at museum through appeals, drives and campaign
- 2+ years of fundraising experience
- MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, Fundraising database proficiency
- English language proficiency in both spoken and written form
- Excellent planning, and organization skills
- Review and adherence to SCM COVID-19 protocols
To apply for this position, or for additional information on the opportunity, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Sacramento Children’s Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer