XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Forgiveness was created by the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh, with support from The Fetzer Institute. Local presenting sponsor is the City of Rancho Cordova Community Enhancement Fund.
Hours & Cost
September 18 through December 28, 2022
2:00pm to 6:00pm
$5 per person ages 1 and up
Friday, Saturday & Sunday*
10:00am to 2:00pm
$9.50 per person ages 1 and up
Fri - Sun admission includes admission to general museum exhibits too.
* Sunday Free to Rancho Cordova residents with proof of address
SCM Members always free.
Are you a Girl Scout or Boy Scout troop? Visit XOXO for FREE on Thursdays! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Support XOXO at SCM
Make a donation to support SCM's Museum for All Program offering discount entrance to low income families.
SCM is a small, community-based museum and every gift counts.
XOXO Field Trips
Field trips are available upon request. Please contact us to schedule.
- Field Trips are available on Mondays - Thursdays.
- Each field trip is a 90 minute play session.
- Groups have exclusive use of XOXO exhibit.
- Groups have a facilitated art project related to XOXO
- Guest count includes both adults and children. A small group is up to 30 guests and a large group is up to 60 guests.
- Cost varies according to group size.
- $300 for a small group field trip.
- $600 for a large group field trip.
- No food and beverages inside the museum.
- Each child goes home with a free pass for a future visit to SCM.